Friday, February 24, 2012

Yay, I've joined the Cult!

Wooooo, how excited am I to take delivery of my first Cult Nails lacquer! What we have here is Tulum... under indoor lighting... not the best. But I tried, with the help of my daughter's white and pink unicorn no less. {Too bad Clairvoyant (aka Unicorn Puke) is still unavailable! but I digress....}
and a different light...

And there are gorgeous little sparkles in the bottle that I could see yesterday in the sunlight that I can't see under indoor lighting (at night) now. I love the color and I don't even know why! It's just perfect!
See the gold sparkles? I applied two coats of Cult Nails' Tulum under SV. I hope to see the sparkles on my nails tomorrow!

Oh and maybe I'm late to the party, or maybe our part of the country is late to the party... but look what I found at the drug store! No more making special runs to Sally's for these anymore! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment